The Indian Army announced notification for 22nd University Entry Scheme (22 UES Scheme) for Engineering Graduates(pre-final and final year) for the academic session July 2013 – July 2014. This recruitment is for grant of permanent commission in Indian Army. Following are details of this Indian Army recruitment notification for engineering candidates. Complete eligibility requirements, application format and procedure available in Employment News dated 2nd July 2011.
Eligibility: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this entry scheme of the Indian Army. Educational qualifications: Candidates those studying Pre Final Year and Final Year Engineering Courses for the academic session 2011-2012 are eligible.
How to Apply: Apply on the plain paper as per the prescribed format. The envelope (white) containing the application should be Superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly the branch of Engineering applied for i.e ‘ Applications for 22 UES Entry : ……… Engineering. Send your application so as to reach respective Command HQ at the following address on or before 31/07/2011. Two unstamped self addressed envelop to receive an interview call letter should also be enclosed with the application. Details can also be obtained from Employment News dated 2nd July 2011.
Last date for the receipt of filled in applications: 31st July 2011.
Application can be downloaded from here: Download
Details can be obtained from website: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Download.aspx?hid=di
Filled in forms should be sent along with all other requirements to respective Command HQ at the following address.
1. For students studying in the State of J&K: HQ Northern Command (A Branch), C/o 56 APO
2. For students studying in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Part of Haryana, (Distt-Ambaia, Kurushestra, Karnal, Jind. Sonipat, Panipat, Faridabad, Palwal, Gurgaon Kaithal Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Fatehbad, Jhajhar, Mewat), Delhi and Chandigarh: HQ Western command (A Branch), Chandimandir, Pin – 134107.
3. For students of Rajasthan and part of Haryana (Rohtak, Hissar, Bhiwani, Mohendra Garh, Rewari, Sirsa): HQ South Western Command (A Branch), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Pin – 302012.
4. For students of Gujarat, Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala: HQ Southern Command (A Branch), Pune (Maharashtra) Pin – 411001.
5. For students of Sikkim, Assam, West Bengal, Nagaiand, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram and Andaman & Nicobar: HQ Eastern Command (A Branch), Kolkata (West Bengal) Pin -700021.
6. For students of Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh: HQ Central Command (A Branch), Lucknow (UP) Pin – 226002.
View Notification: Click Here